Thursday, October 16, 2008

Join Me: Incredible Shows in Louisville!!!




The music scene in Louisville one can be a little tough to navigate (as is almost anywhere I'm sure). Sometimes its tough to know when great shows are happening and incredible bands come through town without anyone ever knowing. I'm going to try to let you know of as many great shows that I think are worth attending as I possibly can. Thanks to the good folks at Backseat Sandbar I've found out about some cool stuff that I didn't know before. I'm here to return the favor to as many folks as possible.


Date: Wednesday, Oct 22nd (next week)
Location: Skull Alley
Time: 6pm (Early Show!)
Cost: $7 (but it's SOO worth it!)

Lineup:

Update: Pitchfork just reviewed the new Mount Eerie record and liked it almost as much as I did!!
Mount Eerie


Julie Doiron


Matty Pop Chart



Calm Down, Its Monday


Algernon Cadawallader

No comments: